Travel Medicine Clinic
(http://mydoctorsf NULL.wpengine NULL.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/climber2 NULL.jpg)
Stay safe during your upcoming trip!
We are happy to be the Travel Clinics of America (TCA) affiliate in San Francisco, providing consultative travel clinic services to those wanting to stay healthy during international travel.
We’ve got your back: We can also provide medical support remotely during travel, and medical care for any illnesses that may arise after your return.
We offer comprehensive travel medicine consultation. Make sure you have all the information, medications, and travel immunizations you need by scheduling an appointment as far in advance of your travel as possible. At least 4-6 weeks is ideal, but we can help you even if you’re leaving for Africa or India tomorrow.
We are a full-service travel clinic in San Francisco.
- All necessary travel vaccines are available as part of a comprehensive travel medicine consultation
- You will see a board certified physician, not a “travel nurse” like most other clinics
- Certified Yellow Fever Vaccine Center
- Find out if you need rabies vaccine and meningitis vaccine, or not
- Medications and prescriptions to prevent malaria, motion sickness and altitude sickness
- Advice for safe travel
- Pre- and post-travel medical care
- Remote medical consultation via e-mail or Skype while traveling
IMPORTANT: We do a thorough job. Therefore we have decided not to perform “vaccine only” visits. All travel patients seen at our office must have a travel medicine consultation with the doctor. Our patients appreciate our comprehensive and professional approach to medical care.
Call (415) 963-4431 for more information or to schedule an appointment. We can often see you the same or next day if it’s urgent.
Travel shots available: Tdap (Adacel) – Td – MMR – Yellow Fever – Typhoid oral – Typhoid injectible – Polio (IPV) – Meningitis (Menactra and Menommune) – Rabies – Japanese Encephalitis (Ixiaro and JE-VAX) – Hepatitis A – Hepatitis B – Pneumoccal (Pneumovax) – Varicella (Varivax) – Shingles (Zostavax) – And more
Travel medications available. We can prescribe any needed and appropriate medications for your trip, after your travel consultation.