We offer medical care without compromise. (415) 963-4431.
My Doctor Medical Group is a next-generation medical practice in downtown San Francisco. We believe that you deserve more control over your own health and health care, and are working hard to be an effective antidote to today’s complex and opaque health care system. We provide ample time with the doctor, easy accessibility, transparent costs, kind and compassionate customer service, and broad and deep expertise in medicine. Our doctors trained at top academic institutions, use the latest technologies and research, provide meticulous attention to detail, and place an emphasis on lifestyle and prevention. We specialize in solving complex and difficult problems, but we can also help you with simple requests in a timely and efficient way. We believe a collaborative doctor-patient relationship is the best way to help you achieve the health you desire. It’s like concierge medicine but with a transparent and ethical business model.
From Dr. Paul Abramson MD, Medical Director
“I work comprehensively for each of my patients, taking into account the whole person and each individual’s unique history. Making use of all appropriate diagnostic tools and therapies, I work hard to help each patient achieve and maintain optimal health and quality of life.”
Our new medically supervised Quant Coach Program combines personalized coaching with the latest self-tracking technology to enable rapid health improvement. Whether you’d like to lose weight, super-charge your athletic training program, or figure out the cause of mysterious symptoms, our program is the most effect way we know of to converge quickly on a solution. Call us or visit the Quant Coach page for more information.
Urgent care by appointment – Call us at (415) 963-4431
Some of our specialties:
- Primary Care: Comprehensive and proactive medical care including diagnosis, treatment, and prevention. Annual exams for men and women. Objective and thorough second opinions about complex medical cases.
- Urgent care: Timely care for acute medical problems.
- We make house calls: Doctor visits are available at home, hotel, on location, or your office.
- Executive physicals and advanced diagnostic testing for health optimization.
- Quant Coach Program a la #quantifiedself. With BS and MS degrees in Electrical Engineering from Stanford, Dr. Abramson provides medical support for self-tracking projects. He blogs as The Quantified Doctor (http://quantdoctor NULL.com). He’s also a Paleo-Friendly Doctor.
- Travel Clinic to help you prepare for safe international travel. We are a certified Yellow Fever vaccination center and can also provide advanced medical backup during your trip. Tropical Medicine consultation: Dr. Abramson frequently consults with travelers who have become ill after international trips.
- Integrative Medicine Evidence-based care from a medical doctor trained by Dr. Andrew Weil MD – complementary and alternative options are integrated into your treatment plan as appropriate.
- Addiction Medicine treatment from an addiction medicine specialist certified by the American Board of Addiction Medicine. We also provide Professional Substance Abuse Evaluations for those under regulatory or legal review.
- Health Advocacy We are an independent advocate to help you or a family member navigate today’s complex health care system.
- Geriatric care and coordination, including integrated home care, hospital care, and palliative care.
- Our doctors can privately admit you to the hospital at California Pacific Medical Center (http://cpmc NULL.org/) if inpatient care is required.
- Our goal is for you to have a great experience going to the doctor, given the circumstances.
- We have a comprehensive team available on-site if you need it: Psychotherapy, dietary consultation, quant coaching and acupuncture.
- We protect your privacy with discreet and confidential care, without conflicts of interest.
- On-site blood draws for lab tests.
- Diagnostic imaging: X-ray and ultrasound can often be arranged in office or home; CT and MRI available nearby.
- Medications: we stock many medications for urgent care so you don’t have to wait in line at the pharmacy when you are sick.
- We work closely with top specialists both locally and worldwide.
- On-site and executive medical services for small and large businesses available.