What are the Benefits of Concierge Healthcare?
Concierge medical services take a much more personalized approach to your health and overall well-being. You benefit from a bespoke level of customized healthcare, with an amount of time and attention to detail from your doctor that scales to your circumstances as they change over time.
- Develop a long-term relationship with your doctor
- Access your physician and medical team when and where you need to
- Benefit from a proactive approach to your health including preventive and integrative medicine
- Receive customized care specific to your individual needs and preferences
- Referrals to the best specialist care when you need it
- Customized research and case management if required
MDMG Suite of Concierge Medical Services
- Executive health program
- Premier service levels for direct physician access
- Extreme privacy services for high-profile individuals
- House calls and office visits in San Francisco
- Hospital inpatient care
- Discreet mental health and substance use treatment for patients or their family members
- Second-opinion and customized research services
Is My Doctor Medical Group Solely a Concierge Medical Practice?
Our doctors and front office staff provide extraordinary service and attention to detail to each and every one of our patients, so we do not consider ourselves to be solely a “concierge” medical practice. But we do offer enhanced levels of access and attention for a small number of our patients who desire more refined levels of care.
Because we operate privately and independently, we are able to provide unprecedented levels of access, convenience and best-of-class service for those desiring a higher standard of care than is typically available in medicine. We can also help you solve difficult problems and manage complex health situations when needed. Our physicians are available in our state-of-the-art facility in downtown San Francisco, via house call or via telephone or other virtual means when clinically appropriate.
We have tiered service levels to match each patient's needs and preferences, including a simple fee-for-service option as well as enhanced levels of access. Our staff would be happy to discuss your needs and our practice in detail. Just call us at (415) 963-4431.
Our Team of Specialists
Join our hand-picked team of medical experts. We utilize a highly integrative approach that combines the right combination of advanced medical diagnostics and therapeutics, nutritional and lifestyle medicine, and personalized attention from a respected diagnostician, to achieve optimal results.