Comprehensive Travel Medicine and Vaccinations in San Francisco
(https://mydoctorsf NULL.wpengine NULL.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/climber2 NULL.jpg)
The Travel Consult Experience – What to Expect
We offer comprehensive travel medicine consultation to make sure you have all the information, medications, and travel immunizations you need. It is best to schedule an appointment as far in advance of your travel as possible. 4-6 weeks in advance is ideal, but don’t worry: we can help you even if you’re leaving for Africa or India tomorrow.
- A comprehensive medical history and review your travel plans in detail;
- A physical examination to make sure you’re fit to travel;
- We are a licensed Yellow Fever Vaccine Center;
- Prescriptions for any needed preventive medications including malaria, motion sickness and altitude sickness
- Advice for safe travel;
- Travel shots available: Tdap (Adacel) – Td – MMR – Yellow Fever – Typhoid oral – Typhoid injectible – Cholera – Polio (IPV) – Meningitis (Menactra and Menommune) – Rabies – Japanese Encephalitis (Ixiaro and JE-VAX) – Hepatitis A – Hepatitis B – Pneumoccal (Pneumovax) – Varicella (Varivax) – Shingles (Zostavax) – And more;
- Whatever other medical services you need.
We Can Support You During and After Your Trip
- Medical support remotely during travel;
- Medical care in San Francisco for any illnesses that may arise after your return;
- Primary care medicine services.
We Offer a Comprehensive Service
We do a thorough job. Therefore we have decided not to perform “vaccine only” visits. All travel patients seen at our office must have a travel medical consultation and exam. Our patients appreciate our comprehensive and professional approach to medical care.
To Schedule an Appointment or for More Information
Call us today on (415) 963-4431 or send us an email enquiry.