My Doctor Medical Group is a next-generation medical practice in downtown San Francisco.
We offer medical care without compromise. Call us at (415) 963-4431.
We believe that you should have an option to receive the best medical care, customized to your individual situation, and that a collaborative doctor-patient relationship is the best way to help you achieve the best results. Our doctors trained at top academic institutions, use the latest technologies and research, provide meticulous attention to detail, and place an emphasis on lifestyle and prevention. It’s like concierge medicine but with a transparent and ethical business model.
From Dr. Paul Abramson MD, Medical Director
“I started with a small solo medical practice, a style of practicing medicine like my grandfather and great-grandfather did, focusing on the patient and applying great attention to detail. As we grow, we are maintaining this commitment to quality, ethics and the doctor-patient relationship while using the best tools and technology from every discipline to achieve optimal results.”
We are located at 450 Sutter Street Suite 840, in downtown San Francisco near Union Square.
Office hours are M-F 9a-5p, by appointment. We offer house calls outside of business hours and on weekends or holidays, subject to availability.
We are a fee-for-service, out-of-network direct medical practice. What does this mean? (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/out-of-network-faq NULL.html)
Our new medically supervised self-tracking program combines personalized coaching with the latest mobile technology to increase feedback and enable rapid health improvement. Whether you’d like to lose weight, optimize your athletic training program or figure out the cause of mysterious symptoms, self tracking is the most effect way we know of to converge quickly on a solution. Call us or visit the Quant Coach Program page (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/quant-coach-program NULL.html) for more information.
Some of our other specialties:
- Primary Care (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/specialties/primary-care NULL.html): Comprehensive and proactive medical care including diagnosis, treatment, and prevention. Annual exams for men and women. Objective and thorough second opinions about complex medical cases.
- Urgent care (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/specialties/urgent-care NULL.html): Timely care for acute medical problems.
- House calls (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/house-calls NULL.html): Doctor visits are available at home, hotel, on location, or your office.
- Executive physicals and advanced diagnostic testing for health optimization.
- Medically-supervised self-tracking program (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/quant-coach-program NULL.html) a la #quantifiedself. With BS and MS degrees in Electrical Engineering from Stanford, Dr. Abramson provides medical support for self-tracking projects. He blogs as The Quantified Doctor (http://quantdoctor NULL.com). He’s also a Paleo-Friendly Doctor (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/paleo-doctor NULL.html).
- Travel Clinic (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/travel-clinic NULL.html) to help you prepare for safe international travel. We are a certified Yellow Fever vaccination center and can also provide advanced medical backup during your trip. Tropical Medicine consultation: Dr. Abramson frequently consults with travelers who have become ill after international trips.
- Integrative Medicine (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/specialties/integrative-medicine NULL.html) Evidence-based care from a medical doctor trained by Dr. Andrew Weil MD: Paul Abramson MD (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/paul-abramson-md NULL.html) – complementary and alternative options are integrated into your treatment plan as appropriate. We offer a full range of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/acupuncture NULL.html) treatment on site and via house call.
- Addiction Medicine (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/specialties/addiction-treatment NULL.html) treatment from an addiction medicine specialist certified by the American Board of Addiction Medicine. We frequently treat addiction to opioids (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/specialties/addiction-treatment/suboxone-treatment NULL.html), benzodiazepines (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/specialties/addiction-treatment/benzodiazepine-addiction-treatment NULL.html), alcohol (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/alcohol-treatment-program NULL.html) and other substances. We also provide Professional Substance Abuse Evaluations (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/specialties/addiction-treatment/substance-abuse-evaluations NULL.html) for those under regulatory or legal review.
- Health Advocacy (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/specialties/health-advocacy NULL.html) We are an independent advocate to help you or a family member navigate today’s complex health care system.
- Geriatric care and coordination, including integrated home care, hospital care, and palliative care.
- Our doctors can privately admit you to the hospital at California Pacific Medical Center (http://cpmc NULL.org/) if inpatient care is required.
- Our goal is for you to have a great experience going to the doctor, given the circumstances.
- We have a comprehensive team available on-site if you need it: Psychotherapy (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/psychotherapy NULL.html), dietary consultation (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/denise-garbinski-rd-mba NULL.html), quant coaching (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/quant-coach-program NULL.html) and acupuncture.
- We protect your privacy with discreet and confidential care, without conflicts of interest.
- On-site blood draws for lab tests.
- Diagnostic imaging: X-ray and ultrasound can often be arranged in office or home; CT and MRI available nearby.
- Medications: we stock many medications for urgent care so you don’t have to wait in line at the pharmacy when you are sick.
- We work closely with top specialists both locally and worldwide.
- On-site and executive medical services for small and large businesses available.
To Schedule an Appointment or for More Information
Call us today on (415) 963-4431 or send us an email enquiry. (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/request-an-appointment NULL.html)
Notice of Privacy Practices: My Doctor Medical Group (http://mydoctorsf NULL.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/103-04-Notice-of-Privacy-Practices-rev032011 NULL.pdf)