Best-Case Private Medical Services in San Francisco
What is a Concierge Doctor?
Concierge medicine is a relatively new way of looking at your healthcare choices. It’s also known as “boutique medicine” or “executive healthcare.” Others might simply use the term “private doctor” or “concierge physician.” In this style of practice, your personal physician and his team acts as your trusted advisor and advocate in the complex medical world.
What are the Benefits of Concierge Healthcare?
Concierge medical services take a much more personalized approach to your health and overall well-being. You benefit from a bespoke level of customized healthcare, with an amount of time and attention to detail from your doctor that scales to your circumstances as they change over time.
- Develop a long-term relationship with your private doctor and our medical team.
- When you are well, focus on preventive and integrative medicine with a goal of optimal age management.
- Access your medical team via easy access and same-day or next-day appointments.
- Receive medical care customized to your individual healthcare needs as they evolve.
Our Suite of Concierge Medical Services Includes:
- Proactive medical care with a goal of optimal outcomes for each individual.
- The ability to mobilize whatever resources are necessary to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Executive Health Program for executives and their families.
- VIP Healthcare for high profile musicians and performers.
- House Calls in home, at office or on location in San Francisco.
- Private and expedited hospital-based care when needed.
- Corporate heath, wellness and nutrition events.
Is My Doctor Medical Group solely a Concierge Medical Practice?
While our doctors and front office staff provide extraordinary service and attention to detail to each and every one of our patients, we do not consider ourselves to be solely a “concierge” medical practice.
Because we operate privately and independently, we are able to provide unprecedented levels of access, convenience and best-of-class service for those desiring a higher standard of care than is typically available in medicine. We can also help you solve difficult problems and manage complex health situations when needed. Our physicians are available in our state-of-the-art facility in downtown San Francisco, via house call or via telephone or other virtual means when clinically appropriate.
We can customize a plan to each individual situation and set of requirements. Sometimes a retainer-based medical practice agreement works best. Other situations are better suited to a simple fee-for-service model. Feel free to contact us for further details or to discuss your own situation.
How much does it cost? Is there an annual fee?
You pay no membership or annual fee. Our fees are transparent, based on the time we spend and the nature and complexity of services provided.
To Schedule an Appointment or for More Information
Call us today on (415) 963-4431 or send us an email enquiry.